People don’t always know what a Virtual Assistant does so I recorded a day last week to share with you…
Before my VA work starts, I get my two munchkins off to school. It’s a great start to my day, I walk them to school so it’s a good little bit of exercise and fresh air!
– Checked my own inbox and dealt with emails.
– Checked notifications on Social Media for my own marketing. Responded to comments and messaging.
– Social media management for 2 clients:
Checked posts from yesterday for comments and sent replies.
Created posts (incl. graphics) and schedule for clients for the next few days.
– Zoom call with potential client to discuss my Virtual Assistant and Marketing services.
– Typed up business presentation for client from her notes and sent to client for approval.
– Carried out 2 hours work on current project of website design.
– Catch up zoom call with client re: marketing strategy for 2021.
3pm Fetch munchkins from school then it’s dinner and family time.
At 7pm I checked my emails and updated my to-do list for tomorrow.
It’s the life I created and I absolutely LOVE it! 💕